Restless....

So earlier this week I lost my mucas plug, the dr said that I havent dialated or anything but the babies head is very low. Yesterday I kept having menstral like cramps any time I went to do anything. Today I havent had any but I feel the need to be up and about, I have already did a lot of cleaning and now I feel the urge to walk so I might go to the mall because the thought of sitting repulses me. I am only 32 weeks so I dont want to go into labor and I am trying to fight the urge to walk to much but I was wondering if anyone else had this before labor started?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I lost my mucus plug at 33 weeks and am still pregnant at 41.5 weeks despite my many many attempts at walking, sex, castor oil, nipple stimulation spicy food..etc.. to put me into labor.. i wouldn't worry about it you could be pregnant for weeks.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2009