what does one wear at the beach any more?

I mean some people go dressed like their going to a emmy awards gig. or something. not the guys so much but the girls do. what do I do? What would you do would you go dressy as swell?Ps I' m in Florida.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i do bikini and cloth shorts. why try to impress people, when you know you're gonna be covered in sweat, sand, salt, and seaweed, by the end of the day anyway? ;)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• be comfy! the beach is no fun if you're not relaxed!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I've seen it all. Just got back from Beach, and the really thin girls love those itty, bitty bikinis. The other larger girls do to sometimes.
    The in between girls, like myself, use whatever we can find. lol I usually get Tankinis and if I'm going to walk on the beach or something, I use a big t-shirt to cover up.
    Anything seems to go. Wear what makes you feel good about you.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• i wear my bikini and a slip cover and i wear pants on the way and take them off once i get there.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009