I asked this very early in the AM but didnt get much feedback so im askin again thanks ladies

cant do this anymore!!! I dont know how to feel or what to think.... I think my boyfriend may be cheating on me, he is acting really funny very distant doesnt really wanna touch me or kiss me and now he isnt even interested in sex... he is the type of guy who needs it everyday if not twice a day or more.. and now we are like going 4 days in between sack sessions!! he is obsessed with blow jobs and hasnt asked me for one in..... o my gosh probably 2 weeks or more! I just dont know... i guess that if he is sleeping with someone else im glad he isnt wanting to sleep with me too!! i dont know what do you ladies think...iv asked him if he was cheating and he says dont be stupid but wont talk about it cause he says there is nothing to talk about!! Iv told him about noticing the lack of sex and he still seems to have to interest!! this is breaking my heart i just wish he would tell me if he wants someone else so i can go!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Just because he isn't interested in sex doesn't mean he's cheating on you. My husband loves sex and wants it every night, but there are certain times where he goes through this phase where he doesn't want anything. My husband loves blow jobs and hints to me almost every day that he wants one, but there are times where he doesn't. Don't accuse him until you find evidence that he is because it will backfire on you. Just calm down, hun. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It does sound as if he has moved on, I'm sorry to say. Don't let what he has chosen rule your life, however. Why should you sit back and wonder if it is over? You decide what you want. If you want him, even though he seems to not be interested anymore, then find out what he is looking for and see if you can nudge your personality or look to better fit this. Be more of the lady that you were when you started dating- fascinating to talk with? and so forth. If you feel that you don't need to change who you are to suit him, then move on, yourself. You are strong woman, you can do this. You should ask him, in a calm manner, what is going on. Don't accuse or get emotional, he is probably trying to avoid that. Good luck. Be strong! ((hugs))

Answer by Bmat at 11:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Not wanting sex from you doesn't mean he's cheating. And if you are feeling all down about the whole situation, take matters into your own hands and ask for a break. I mean, what are you going to do with the relationship if this action continues. At least this way, it will make him realize that you aren't totally dependent on him. Making yourself stronger will make the guy want you more in my opinion, who wants someone needy and clingy. Take the strong approach and just take a chill from the relationship even if it may hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• sometimes even men need a break from sex. Just leave it alone and be patient. If you have needs then ask him what you are supposed to do about getting your needs taken care of? That answer might be helpful in figuring things out.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• He really should not have to tell you if he wants someone else, you have to take your power back and make that decision for yourself, do not let him make the decision as to whether or not he wants you. He is either cheating or just tired of you. My advice is to make the decision of what you want to do and not leave it up to him.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Maybe something is going and he is a bit depressed. Has work been stressful lately? Has someone in his extended family been ill? Has he been working more? I would assume if your libido was down you would want some understanding and not him instantly assuming you were cheating. Men don't like to talk about stuff so you need to find a way to get him to open up. It amazes me how women on here expect men to be understanding if they don't want to have sex but the second they have an issue they instantly are cheating. Sounds like the relationship was not that great if that is the first thing you come up with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Of course it's possible he's cheating on you, but not necessarily. There could be lots of reasons why he's wanting it less often. Stress is a big one. He could be feeling alot of stress at work, try asking him how work is going, see if you get anything. Honestly there is no use in driving yourself crazy trying to figure out if he's cheating, marriage is about trust, if you asked him and he said no, you have to believe him....at least for now. Try to figure out some time you two can spend alone together, just talking and being together, don't press the sex, let him.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• How much do you see this guy? You know my husband now and I were together at first doing it all of the time. Then it started to where I was only getting it like every 4 days. The thing is my husband now came home to me every night after work and the only time he was gone was to go to work. And then the maybe once a month night out with the guys. I had asked him if he was cheating or not interested in me because of the change in our sex lives. He said " No honey, I love you I just don't want to have sex ALL the time, he said that he loved me and that sex wasn't the only thing he wanted from me." So maybe your boyfriend just wants some rest. My husband now proposed to me and I did ask for one thing that we took care of one another in the sex department. There are weeks I get it every day and there are weeks I might not even get it. But I know he is with me and no one else. Plus you have to havee trust or why be with him.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• My hd wants less the more he works or if work is getting to him. It's normal for men to have ups and downs just as we do.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• If your gut is telling you something is wrong or different...

Listen to it...

If you think he is cheating on you or doing what ever....I would rethink the realtionship...

You will never survive if there is no trust!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2009