Do you clip coupons?

I do sometimes, but then I forget to use them. I also try to eat really healthy so I have a hard time finding coupons for healthy foods.

pinkgemini85

Asked by pinkgemini85 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Every Sunday!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I clip them and forget too! I was getting the paper delivered thinking that the coupons I use will just pay for the paper itself..but since I keep forgetting, I just canceled the paper. And you are right, coupons are filled with junk food on sale. I start looking for the cleaning products and other supplies which have proven worthwhile. But most of the time, I end up throwing the coupons away.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 10:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• HAIL TO THE YEAH! It save my family money and saved money is good for emergencies, vacations, and new Coach bags! So yeah I clip those suckers and I call the companies themselves and request them and they'll send them to me thru the mail.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yes, I clip coupons. Im just getting into using them as now Im a SAHM. I saved $11.60 last week and that was my first time in a long time using coupons.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 11:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Shoot if I were saving up for a coach bag I'd be clipping like a maniac!
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i was behind a mom of two in the store yesterday, and harris teeter has now put a limit on how many coupons you can use. but she had an expandable folder for her coupons and everything. and she just blushed like she was embarrased when i got behind her. i was like honestly, im envious, i wish i had the discipline to do all of this and save this money!!! i need to start looking for more than just diaper coupons!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yup! I do! Of course, I don't get the paper, but the mail around here sticks the coupon inserts in the mailbox anyways. Plus I'm on some mailing lists for my fave products, so they'll send out books of coupons now and then too. A couple months ago, I went grocery shopping, got $100+ worth of stuff and only paid $20. Of course my mom can do better though. She used to get CAR LOADS of groceries for $20 and sometimes less!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I would if I could find coupons for things I actually buy, but I'm not gonna buy something just because I have a coupon for it.

I have tried to go to that coupon site, but I can't get my computer to download the 'coupon printer' or whatever, so I just gave up.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Pink- Not saving for a Coach bag but using money I saved on other things to buy my next Coach bag. I've bought 3 over the last 2 months.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Ladybug.... we have a coach outlet store thats about an hour away from me. can you say GLORY!! There is also a juicy couture, Micheal Kors, BCBG, Douney and Bourke, and a bunch of other outlets in there too. I have to stay away because I could be dangerous lol.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2009