hi ladies-i'm currently 11 weeks pregnant and am very interested in working from home but i have no idea where to begin. i currently work full time as a medical biller but want to quit and find work (anything!) from home so that i can raise my baby and not have to send her/him to daycare. just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a legitamate way to make money from home-thanks for any help you can offer!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of work at home jobs listed at Earn Money Online (everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Well hey girl at least you have medical billing education !! I heard you have to get your own client list to work for em at home & you can make some $$ !! Talk to people you already work with in your industry. You have to be focused to work from home with a baby. *IT* isn't as easy as people think it is to work from home & as far as my research I have found nothing that makes money from home without training. All those advertisements are bull-sh*t, " I make $9,000.00 a month working from home..bla..bla.." NO you don't A**hole, because *IF* one COULD do that, EVERYONE would be doing it !!........LOL !!!! Good luck !! Congrats on your pregnancy !!

strongmom40

Answer by strongmom40 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• IDK IF THAT OTHER STUFF ABOUT MAKIN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A MONTH IS TRUE BUT SELLING AVON IS FUN AND YOU CAN HAVE PEOPLE SHOP ON YOUR 24 HR WEBSITE NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE AND IT'S ONLY $7.50 A MONTH BUT IF SOMEONE SHOPS ON THERE YOU GET CREDITED YOUR $7.50 BACK TRY IT GO TO MY SITE AND GO TO 'BECOMING A REPRESENTATIVE' WWW.YOURAVON.COM/SJOHNSON7769
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• What strongmom40 said. With your experience in the medical field you could see if your job would allow you to telecommute, or look online and see if you can't find companies that contract medical billers (I've seen them). Good luck!
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 12:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I have a list of WAH jobs including medical billing from home on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

I have 2 full time home businesses and love them both. I would be happy to send you informtion about either.

Here are the sites, you let me know if you have any questions!
    Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    FreebieForce ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It's true that a home business does take time and effort, but it does pay off if you find the right one. First you have to find what you have a passion for... if you're doing something for the money but don't believe in the company or the products/services you will NOT be successful. I work from home doing consumer direct marketing, 99% of my work is at home and I have a little one right by my side at all times! I'm not getting rich, just yet,  but easily bring home $400-$500 to pay some bills and save for vacations. I'd be happy to share all the details. Here's my website http://www.HelpUstayHome.com

WAHU_Claudia

Answer by WAHU_Claudia at 6:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Avon has been very successful for me! Right now I have a sign up special going on. If you sign up this week then you get your webstore entirely free for four whole campaigns! www.start.youravon.com use ref code dhullum If you have any questions please PM me :) Happy July 4th!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I have a recession proof, work at home business. I would love to share all the amazing details. I have 4 kids and I get to stay home and raise them. It's too costly to send 4 kids aged 6 and under to daycare. That’s why I teamed up with a 100% “GREEN” wellness company. They have been in business over 24 years! They offer me so much that I’m able to be home with my family. If you are serious about wanting to start your own business, then go to my website. www.familiesrok.com request more information and I’ll call you and set up an appointment.

Good luck and God bless you and your family,
    Tiffany
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 5:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I just signed with a new company called Iggly Biggly and it only cost 20.00 to start and there are no other costs or monthly quotas or anything. It's a flipflop company and it's groundfloor and you can do it right from the computer. You only need to get 2 personal referrals and those 2 people get 2 people and you're well on your way to making 480.00 over and over. This company is growing so fast over 1000 people are joining every week. They are still in prelaunch. I didn't want to lose out so I jumped right in. If you're interested in looking at the website my link is http://www.igglybigglysales.com/?id=flipflops13. It's really a cool company I hope you check it out.

Aimee
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2009