list of work at home

A few days back I was looking at different ?'s about work at home. And in one of the answers was a site that has a list of jobs, legit jobs. One was for genealogy editing, and type a mom. Well I saved them under bookmark and now my laptop has crashed. I remembered type a mom-but the other site I cant remember. I know there are selling jobs and what nots, I am just more interested in genealogy. If anyone knows the site for the list or the actual site that would be great.

DawnPratt23

Asked by DawnPratt23 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of work at home jobs listed at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

That's my site, I post it on here alot and so do other ladies...  So that's most likely what you saw.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2009