Need help from a teacher or teachers aid for home work.

Okay I am finishing up my begining classes to become a teacher. My teacher gave us an assignment to interview a teacher or teachers aid a few questions about what and how many desicions a teacher makes in a day and how they handle them. I don't know anyone that can help so I was hoping there is a techer out there or aid that maybe able to help and answer them there is only 5 question. I would really apperciate it. Thank you

Vanessa
Mother of 3.5

vanessa1208

Asked by vanessa1208 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• send me an email and I'll help you
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• You could pm me too, I'm a teacher's aide, but I don't work in a regular classroom, I work with special needs kids in a special program at the high school level, so we're in kind of unique situation. But I would certainly be willing to help as much as I can.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Teacher is spelled like this. Now...do you want help from homeschool teachers or...just classroom/public/private school teachers?
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 12:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• umm no one mis-spelled teacher.
    Anonymous

• Please try this website. Education.com. You might be able to find some teachers there that can help you with your questions. Plus google other teachers lesson plans. You might be able to find a link on their website that will allow you to ask them your questions. Good luck.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2009