went to the bathroom wondering if anyone has experienced this

ok so i was sitting here and i felt my underwear get wet not a ton like gushing or anything but i felt it like sometimes you can feel if when you have dischard well when i went to the bathroom there was nothing there it was just wet like no blood or anything and it didnt smell like pee either could my water have broke and some it starting to come out? sorry if tmi

katieBennett

Asked by katieBennett at 11:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be a leak, I would go to L&D just to have it checked, they will want you to deliver within 24 hours if it did break
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• ive been having that issue for a few weeks now but my dr told me that increased discharge is normal for durning the pregnancy as its not discolored or anything like that. the test to find out if its a leak is super simple though so if youre concerned you can just go in to your drs office and they do this little swab thingy and it changes color if its amniotic fluid. good luck! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 12:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009