After you have bowel movement, do you use just TP or baby wipes?

Hubby doesn't understand the baby wipes thing. I said if you got poop on your arm you wouldn't just wipe it off with toilet paper and say it's clean? Anyone else use baby wipes to get clean? I use TP but have to finish with wipes to feel clean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! I love your analogy. It does make sense when you say it like that.

I use TP, but if I remember to put baby wipes in the bathroom I'll use them. Do they make flushable ones? That's what usually deters me from using them, I don't want a bunch of nasty baby wipes in the trash : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i use both as well!! makes me feel cleaner! lol :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I understand, but I use flush able toilet wipes. But that's just because baby wipes aren't septic safe. and can clog up your pipes or tank.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• yes - we do - i think it's def cleaner than just using tp :)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• TP but sometimes wipes, the do make flushable ones and they work good. I cant be for certain but i think they are the brand with the puppy. Cotonelle maybe?
    Anonymous

• i have the flushable wipes.. and i love them. my dh still thinks im a nut.. but one day ill get him to use them and he'll see the light.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I use flushable wipes. After BM's and when you are on your period, it's just does the job better than TP.
    Anonymous

• I cannot stand the feel of baby wipes on my skin. I could never use them. I could barely stand to use them on the babies. I just use toilet paper, I've been using toilet paper for longer than most of you have been alive, and never had a problem with it. Does it need some sort of tutorial printed on the bag now?
    Anonymous

• wow, bitchy answere, can't believe that THIS question could start drama
    Anonymous

• Old people with stinky butts...awesome. I guess us in the younger generation are just more clean.
    Anonymous