Did you wish for a certain sex and got the opposite?

Everyone told me because i wanted a boy so bad I was going to get a girl lol
Now that I've found out what I'm having I've gotten a bunch of "I told you so's"

I'm excited for her to get here! I have four months to go :-)

MsQuiana

Asked by MsQuiana at 12:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We do not know the sex and I am so confused! One day I want a boy and the next I want a girl!! I already have a boy- so I told my husband if we have a girl we are done having kiddos, if we have a boy- then we are going to do this one more time :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 12:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I secretly wanted a girl, but I told everyone I was going to have a boy. Luckily I got my girl! She's six months old and she's so much freaking fun.

My poor cousin, she wants a girl SO bad, but she has a son and is pregnant with another boy. I feel kinda bad for her, yanno? I don't want to flaunt my daughter in front of her or anything...but I can't help it if she has two boys.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• With my second I initially wanted a boy (never been a big fan of girls), but when I found out it was a girl I was so happy. I guess I didn't know what I wanted lol. As long as they were healthy, its all that matters.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Congratulations on your pregnancy! :-)
    babycakes254

• no - i didnt care as long as they both were healthy:)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I wanted a little girl but I got a little boy I love him with all my heart but I still want that little girl
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 12:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I wanted a girl with the first and got a boy. With the second baby, I cried when my midwife said he was a boy, I felt like such a JERK. With the third I was happy, because I knew in my heart it was a boy before the U/S.
    I have realized that I just want girl clothes and girly things. But I am so happy now because my boys are so wonderful. Boys are fun too, they are wild and rambunctious and easily entertained. And boys always love their moms.
    Congrats on the baby.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I have four girls. When DH and I found out I was pg with our second he wanted a boy so bad and was upset through my pregancy when he found out we were having a girl. Then 3 yrs later I found out I was PG with twins and he had his heart set on a boy. All he said was there has to be at least one boy in there, LOL. When we found out we were having ID twin girls he was over the moon. Disappoint he didn't get a boy knowing that these were his last kids. I can say that he has 4 daddies girls and said he is so glad that we have the girls and doesn't regret not having a boy.
    Anonymous

• i wanted a boy because they just seem easier.. but all along i knew i was having a girl and then the sonogram confirmed it. and i am so stinkin happy that i had a little girl!! she is so much fun.. and she is the girliest girl and i love it!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• from the time i found out i was preg, i knew it was a boy and i told everyone it was a boy and everyone thought it was going to be a girl. .but it was a boy my son is now 2 yrs going on 3 this nov
    ! and he's a blast! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2009