stinky disposal

my garbage disposal broke and it smells like ass probablly old food or something anyone have any advice of how to get the nasty smell out of my house,the water drains when the sink is full but it drains at a very slow pace,i cant stand the smell and need someadvice on how to get rid of it with my non working disposal.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

• baking soda might help just pour some down let it sit for a couple of hours then wash it down. This happened to me once and nothing really helped until i got it fixed... Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• thats ok i will try it,thankyou
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• can you just remove the disposal and put in a regular pipe or replace the disposal? Lowe's had one not long ago for about $18.00. A plain pipe would of course be cheaper

Answer by admckenzie at 2:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2009