pain during orgasm

OK, so this is really embarassing,but I've been having pain during and right before having an orgasm. Maybe for the past month or so. It's not terribly painful, but it's def noticable. It's more of a stabbing pain on my left side.
Has anyone ever had this problem before? I'm going to schedule an appointment with my OB soon, but I figured I'd ask and see if anyone had any similar problems so I can maybe have an idea of what's going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Health

• Oh and I forgot, I have 2 kids, 2.5 and 11mo. I have never had any kind of problems before, no STDs, no cysts, nothing like that. The pain is only really during orgasm, no other time.
    Anonymous

• I have this same thing.Im 7months pregnant.I don't know what it is,and my doctor doesn't either tell me what ur's says
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2009