will my baby have it too?

Im Lactose intolerant,will my baby come out like that too? Since i don't eat dairy products,will she have the same thing as I do b/c I don't eat them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. One of my friends is lactose intolerant and her baby isn't.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• there is a chance, but my friend ate so much strawberries through her pregnancy that her baby came out allergic to them.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It's actually abnormal to be tolerant to milk in the animal world (not saying we're animals, but we are mammals) as we become adults. As adults we weren't meant to drink milk. So as an adult, if a person tolerates milk, that person is a wee bit abnormal.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• a good chance they won't ,but it 's possible. my father in law.. lactose intolerant, well mostly. my husband grew up thinking he was.. maybe he was and outgrew it....but one day he just decide to try out some ice cream and had no problems. now he eats it whenever he wants... drinks full glasses of milk and yogurt with no problem. my guess is his dad probably could to but he is too scared to try.
    batsonsgirl

Answer by batsonsgirl at 12:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• my dh is lactose intelorant but his sone isnt so i dont believe its genetic just like my dh is color blind people keep telling us if we have a boy then he will be color blind but my ss isnt color blind so i dont know what to believe with that btw my dh is the first male in his family to be color blind
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 1:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• There is a chance, both my children are lactose intolerant (so am I) But they also have the same blood type as me. It isn't so bad being lactose intolerant :)
    missiedoo

Answer by missiedoo at 1:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2009