Home maker needs to make some money!

yes I know this is probly on alot of peoples minds but I have no idea who else to ask..how can I find a job or make money from home. My SO just went through a major cut back in his hours and we really need extra cash...PLEASE HELP!!!

moodymommy193

Asked by moodymommy193 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of home jobs and businesses on my site... Take your time and look through them, there is tons of stuff there, and always more to come! IF you need anything just let me know.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I've got a list of work at home jobs, all free ones, at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I do Mary Kay and I 'm very happy I did it , visit my wb site www.Marykay.com/irina_ariana of for Mary Kay opportunity just ask and I will be here for you. Thank you
    Irina444

Answer by Irina444 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I sell baked goods on craigslist and I was invited to sell them at an indoor open-play center. It's not making us rich, but it really does help.  Here's my website:  TheCookieJunkie 

I printed out some simple black and white business cards and keep them in my wallet.  I'm always looking for opportunities to hand them out - usually at McDonald's or the park, anywhere where I meet other moms.  Birthdays and holidays are year round.  Most of the work I do is cookies, but I'm going to add cakes.  The kids love being my "taste testers"!

happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 3:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm partnered with a Wellness Co. from home and do consumer direct marketing online. No sales, no investment. You can check out http://www.HelpUstayHome.com and request more info to see if it's a good fit for you.
    WAHU_Claudia

Answer by WAHU_Claudia at 6:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Avon is a great way to make extra money! Its only $20 to sign up www.start.youravon.com use ref code dhullum Its nice because there are so many ways to make money with company! You aren't limited at all. You can sell traditionally, sell online, host fundraisers, host parties and more. Pm me with any questions you might have :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:22 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My husband just went through the same thing. Now we are lucky if he works 24 - 36 hours a week. We have 4 kids so I was a bit scared, to say the least. I actually found a great way to work from home so I didn't have to resort to daycare, another added expense. Right now is a great time to start. You can get going for only $1 so there's no risk. If you are interested check out my website and then request info from there and I'll get a hold of you and we can go from there. www.familiesrok.synthasite.com I look forward to sharing my business with you.

God bless you and your family,
    Tiffany
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 4:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I've been looking for a long time too for something to do online and that doesn't cost a lot to start. I just signed up with Iggly Biggly a new company that sells flipflops. Did you know they are the #1 selling shoe in America I mean who doesn't own a pair. Anyway it only costs $20 to start and there are no other fees, quotas. All you need to do is refer 2 people and help those 2 people find 2 people and your all set. It's a really simple pay plan and the company is growing so fast right now is the best time to get in. We have a group on here called Iggly Biggly Success Team and we work together to get everyone qualified. If you want to check it out it's www.cafemom.com/group/103572/. If you want to check out the website here's the link for that www.igglybigglysales.com/?id=flipflops13.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• West at Home
    or
    I just recently started selling scentsy...and love the money I am making. Check it out, and let me know if I can help or give you any answers.
    http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009