whats the best minivan to get used?

My husband's going to buy a minivan for me and he likes the Chrysler town and country,but I';m afraid that its not going to be a relable car and break down easily. He wants an american car... I want a reliable car... what do you think we should look into buying?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Chrysler products suck (or so it's been my experience) and expensive to repair. Go to the site for Consumer Reports or get the magazine from the library. It tests products, even vehicles, to be able to answer your question. They do not accept sample products from the companies so they can give an honest opinion without being bias (in other words they won't lie to the public so they can get a free minivan bc they buy it themselves for testing).

Answer by admckenzie at 2:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Honda Odyssey, hands down. The Toyota Sienna is similar too.
    Anonymous

• I like the Honda Odyssey also.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I love my honda odyssey
    snowpeasmom

Answer by snowpeasmom at 9:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Honda Odyssey they are rated the best my sister has one and it is holding up awesome
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I love my Toyota Sienna! VERY little repairs needed if taken care of. I won't buy anything else and my father is a freak about American only cars too. Sorry, Dad, but as a grown woman, I just love Toyota!
    Mom2LeahNathan

Answer by Mom2LeahNathan at 12:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2009