confused*update*update*

Okay so I have taken 4 preg test, they all keep coming out neg, but still no period? Maybe I'm not far enough along??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ok if you want you can message me

o know everyone is differnet but i ovalated right before i was to start my period and never got it and when i thought i should have been 6 weeks i was 3weeks 3 days when i found out
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• If your period is late and the test are negative it's not because you're not far enough. Go to the doctor if you are concerned.

Anonymous

• when was your period due and have you been late or you like clock work
    Anonymous

• at home test didnt read with my 2nd tell i was 10 weeks u should go get a blood test
    Anonymous

• Its 3days late, and I'm never ever ever late I'm always 3 to 4 days early...
    Anonymous

• Go and see a doctor to get the pregnancy blood test. If it comes out negative, and still no period, then u might be late because u might be undergoing some stress. I might be wrong but go 2 the doc 2 check that out. Goodluck.
    demelina56

Answer by demelina56 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I was 9 days late on my period and had neg tests turns out i wasnt pregnant cause you should be able to findout if your pregnant by now you would be atleast 4 weeks pregnant but everyone hcg levels are different so just wait another week if you dont get your period make an appt good luck!
    Anonymous