Twins.... need advice asap

Ok so I will be 32 weeks tomorrow and I am having twin girls. I have been contracting off and on since 23 weeks and getting progesterone shots. On Weds I went to the doc and he sent me up to the hospital because I was contracting like crazy. They did another Fetal Fiber Nectin test (to see if I will deliver in the next 2 weeks) and the result was negative. However my doctor said that they really aren't too accurate in twins. So we decided to go ahead with the Beta Methazone...steriod shots. I have had both shots and we are just waiting to see what happens. Well I have dropped a lot in the last two days and I woke up today having contractions. My biggest concern right now though is that the babies aren't really moving. I ate breakfast and usually they go nuts, but not today. IDK what to do. Should I call the dr or just wait and see?

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 12:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your worried id call, follow your gut feeling.
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• When u baby starts slowing down the doctor tells u to count movement 10 moves in an hour but ur having twins so i would go in to make sure they are both ok
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009