wow where to begin... D&C :(

i went in to my OB on wednesday for my 9 week ultrasound... there was no heartbeat:( it was beating for three weeks prior.... thursday morning another ultrasound to confirm my baby passes, than at 1:15 i had the D&C with suction done. i cant stop cring and im trying to grieve and heal but the healing process seems to be getting further... andyone gone through this? i feel so broken and alone. I did have tons of complecations minor hemmerage turned into major (internal) high blood pressure...i just never expected this to happen....:( someone please help me get peace of mind.. its just so so so hard:(

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes sweetie I have gone throught it....About 4 years ago. It was my 2nd misscarriage. I don't think I will be fully over it but with God's help I got through the storm. Keep your head up! Things will eventually get better. (Hugs)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 1:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I had a d and c also done with mv very first i was about 3 to 4 months along. I really wanted a baby with my first husband but it wasnt ment to be it took me atleast 2 years to get over it i couldnt even go out in public with out crying. It was gods way of saying it not time yet thats what everyone told me. The misscarrige caused my husband and i to divorce. But all i could do was pray. Finally i moved on with gods help and i had convinced myself i am not ment to have children. Then i met my current husband and got pregnant with out trying. Just belive in god and trust that he knows what he is doing and soon enough you will have a child. I am very sorry for your loss but just remember you are not alone. Misscarriages are very common but they hurt really bad. It will take you a while to recover but i think that when a women losses a child they never forget i will pray for you and hope that everything goes well in the future.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• thanks so much.... im just so lost... its been a hard road.
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Sometimes we will never find the answers as to why things like this happen, you just have to have faith that things will get better. God has a plan for everyone, I'm not sure how old you are but you look young and your body will recover from this and God will bless you with another baby when he feels it's time.
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It will be very hard for a long time just trust god. I can tell you its really hard and I still cry about what happened even though it was two almost three years ago and i am pregnant again. But it will get better and thats a promise from god he nevers gives us something we cant handel.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Wow. I'm verry sorry to hear about that. That has happened to me before. Like everyone else on here says god is good and trust in him and his will will be done.
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• im sorry for your loss

yes i went thu this to last month June 4 found out baby had no heart beat and when they said that i ask how the baby had a good heart beat May 21 i was also 9 weeks. on June 7 my hubby called 911 and went to the hospital and had to have a d&c done on June 8 i know there not much anyone can really say or do to take away the pain i was like that too i cryied seem like at the end of every dime

but would help me was thos who listen to how i felt and was there for me and heard me out and cared

if you need anyone to talk to you can talk to me
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's difficult and you will get through it just give yourself time to mourn, talk to someone and let your emotions out. I know I felt extremely sad, I cried myself to sleep for a few nights, I was angry and would ask why. Although we will never understand just know that God will comfort you through it. I miscarried Nov of last year and my due date was this July 7th and it still hurts. If it helps you any ,a friend gave me this web site when I was going through my miscarriage (www.aplacetoremember.com) there you can relate and share your stories with others that have gone through it and you can also write a small memorial and name your baby so you will always remember him/her. I am now 19 weeks pregnant again and everything is going well so you will get through this. God bless!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 3:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I was 12 and 1/2 weeks pregnant and miscarried on Christmas Day. They rushed me into the OR for a d &c. I cried for many days and just wanted to be left alone, all I did was blame myself - If I would have done this or would have done that. Time does heal all wounds and when you are ready your heart will let go. I still will think about the baby that didn't make it but I can do it without tears. Today I have a healthy 2yr. old son who is the light of my life. Take care of yourself and grieve as much as you need to and just know there are plenty of us who have had the same experience and you are not alone
    Anonymous