What is your opinion of red lipstick?

Like REALLY red lipstick?

Do you think anyone can pull it off?
Do you think nobody should pull it off?
Do you even care?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 1:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if I can pull it off but I wear it all the time. I know the old men here where I work like it ha ha.

Gwen Stefani can pull it off she is so hot.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I don't understand the need for it. But I don't understand the need for make-up at all. It just baffles me that people not only do this, and that many feel they can't function unless they slather all that crap on.

So, I guess I don't really care what people do with make-up, as long as they understand I choose to avoid it like the plague, and have better things to do with my time.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I LOVE IT! I wear different color variations of red ....red lip stick...red polish...especially red toe nails polish! red purse! Some red colored clothes but not as much as my accessories.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 1:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I like darker red lipstick on fair to medium skin, with a strong chin.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 1:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I don't wear true red lipstick, I look better with a little pinker tone. I have seen it look great on some people, and seen it look truly awful on others. I think people should wear whatever makes them feel good about themselves.

Answer by missanc at 1:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I think some people can pull it off, but certainly not me. My mom looks great in it. I think it is something that you really need to be at least 25 to wear though.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I don't wear lipstick much anymore, but when I did, I wore red quite frequently. I was told it looked good on me, because of my dark hair. Red is my color!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I look weird with lipstick on in general. Just gloss for me.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 1:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I think VERY few people can wear it and look decent. Most look horrible with it on.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Ooo... I love lipstick in any color, and I adore gloss ---- I guess if you feel good wearing it, who cares what anyone else thinks!

I think it can be very well applied, and very poorly applied though...that counts for sure!

I wear it on occasion...but usually I prefer to just stain mine and wear them matte or lightly glossed.
    I get more compliments out of my natural color of my lips than when I'm wearing anything on them!
    Go Figure!
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 1:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2009