What in the world should I do with my self tonite? A.B.or C.

Ok so I fly out on Tuesday to see my DH who is graduating basic traing and who I havent seen since april. Tomm. is the 4th so I am taking the 4 kiddes to a parade at 9am and then we have 2 bbqs to attend.I feel the need to blow off some energy/steam tonite. Now here is the part i need help with should I :
A. Go to a beach party = waay to much bud lite =hang over
B. Go to a out door concert downtowm acdc tribute band = too much bud lite = hang over
C. STAY HOME and clean my house and prepare for my trip.= no hang over+ no fun
Your vote will deside....

lostshel

Asked by lostshel at 1:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A. go to the beach party
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Well, you'll be having fun during the trip, so it isn't crucial to do A or B. But they would be fun. How about doing one of them and not drinking so much, rather than to feel sick on your outing with the children? If the only way you can do A or B is to be sick afterward, then maybe you should do C. This way your place will be clean and you'll be fresh for the trip and for the fun with the children.

Answer by Bmat at 1:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• C
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'd say B!!!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 1:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• go to the beach party and skip the drinks, avoid the hangover... you dont need to get drunk to have fun... then you can be safe as well...
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 1:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• C - so your husband will come home to a clean house, and all of your time can be spent together, instead of doing housework.

You can always make it more fun by cranking up your favorite tunes and rocking out while doing dishes or sweeping/mopping or any other active chore.

I'm about to do that myself here in about 5 minutes. Trust me, you will feel better if your house is clean.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• How about you go to the beach party.. but call it a night early.. so you can get home and pack

(setting it up to leave early= less hang over, + some fun, + some accomplished)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• DH is not coming home. He has 17 more weeks of AIT so he wont be back till November. And me and self controll do not mix well...
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• If you don't have self control to only have 2 or 3 you shouldn't go to the parties. Your kids deserve you at your best, not hung over and cranky. Your joy should be in seeing their joy tomorrow :) Just stay home and clean and after the kids go to bed take a relaxing bubble bath and have a glass of wine.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2009