How can I help my jeoulosy?

Ok ladies My and My So has been together for almost 4 years now and got a handsome 2 year old and a baby due in august We recently split up for awhile not to long ago but before i was prego with our second and He messed around and did some stuff he shouldnt of done but we worked it out and were back together and doing great but I CANT HELP IT TO BE SUSPICIOUS OR JEOULOUS OF THE TINIEST LITTLE THING like a female talking to him on his myspace even if its not nothing major like just saying i miss you or hi I start getting all these Negative thoughts And I wish I could overcome it becouse it really does put a tole on me personally cuz I try to keep it to myself as much as possible becouse were doin so good now HOW CAN I STOP ALL THIS JEOULOUSY AND STUPIDITY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You can stop it, but it will mean making yourself not suspicious, and I'm not sure this is a good thing. Although, if he fooled around while you were split up and not when you were together... then maybe it is OK. First practice relaxing breathing. Breathe in energy, hold, breath out tension and negative thoughts, hold, slow breaths. Practice. Then practice feeling loving and no jealousy. As soon as the jealous though enters your mind, say No! I won't do this! and push it away. Breathe. Keep doing this, and in time you'll do it automatically. If this doesn't work, talk with a religious adviser or counselor. If he hasn't given you reason to think that he would cheat when you are together, then sincerely try to let it go. If you just can't after everything, consider if your life is too unhappy with him.

Answer by Bmat at 2:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• You cant stop it, Once someone hurts you you will aways be suspicious of them, Thats really not your fault at all. He should deal with you being jealous and suspicious because it was his actions that started this behavior from you. Good luck and honestly if it was me I would have moved on because you'll never trust this man again.

cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 2:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• he caused that by doing what he did. Tell him to fix it. He needs to prove to he is not going to go out whorin' again. He can start by staying off myspace and other sites like that. He can give you the attention you deserve. I'm guessing he wasn't on myspace when he was with 'her' so he needs to show you the same respect. He did this. Make him fix it so you don't have to feel jealous.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• why would another woman be telling your man she missed him! sounds like you have a reason to be upset!
    Anonymous