Depress again scared to get help.

I am depress once again I don't know what to do to pay my rent next month I have so many bills. I get food stamps I have been looking for a job and I"m not picky at all I need a job.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 2:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• have you filed for umemployment? That would help until you found work. Have you gone to the temporary agencies. I swear by them. They pay good money and the larger companies use them to screen potential long term employees

Answer by admckenzie at 2:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• omg you look so much like the octo mom...but any way you should try one of your local churches.
    sometimes they help you with half of the rent:)
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry. I'm not really an expert on that subject but the website, www.lexingtonlaw.com, seems to help with things like helping credit. The website, http://bit.ly/GIq01(Had to shorten because it was way too long), is very helpful for finding good jobs. I wish you the best!
    Jeanere

Answer by Jeanere at 2:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Try www.SnagAJob.com if you aren't looking for Work From Home. If you are looking for WAH I have a list of companies that hire home workers on my site www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

I would usually tell someone to look in to a home business because they will earn you a great income over time that will pay you forever, but I don't think that's what's best in this case. Home businesses take time and cost money, neither of which you seem to have. So, if you visit my site, skip past the businesses and go for the jobs.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I know how you feel. I repsonded to your last post regarding this. I looked everyday all day for 6 straight months! I finally was offered a job last week. I was 1 of 70 applicants for this position! Anyway, can you get on unemployment? Are you getting cash assistance from public welfare? What kind of jobs are you looking for and have you applied for. I was on unemployment so I wasnt that stressed but I can tell you this, if I wasnt I would of been a waitress and worked my tail off because they really do make decent money and its quick!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 3:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• How are you conducting your jobsearch? Is your resume current and well-written? Are you writing coverletters for each position you apply to? Are you on Linkedin?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2009