Who spends the most money on themselves in your marriage or relationship?

Ican honestly say that it's my hubby .HE COMES HOME WITH SOMETHING NEW FOR HIMSELF EVERY WEEK .... He even hides things thinking that i'm not going to notice when he wears it . It's crazy .. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM BUYING STUFF he just needs to get rid of the things that's crowding or room now lol.

coffee37

Asked by coffee37 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Shopping

• We spend together. We do alot together as afamily but do not buy things, except for clothes and groceries. My ds uses his allowance for games and stuff.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Every month is different, we get the bills paid, we get supplies, we get the kids stuff, I do tanning every month, sometimes I get clothes, I always get hair dye, but then there are months where I only do tanning and my DH gets clothes and things for his clippers(hair cutting clippers) he'll get shoes and he's always buying beer! But again every month is different, sometimes it seems he spends more because he buys fast food like 3 times a day during work and he's always buying muscle pills and weights(which work and he looks great so I don't mind)! LOL then he may say I spend the most because I buy weight loss stuff that is expensive and doesn't work! We're going to start giving ourselves an allowance every month so we're not over spending and so we can save for something big!
    Anonymous

• I'd implement the get rid of something to bring in another something rule and once every three months or so purge! Clutter is so stressful! I'd donate and write it off at the end of the year.
    SwiftFolk

Answer by SwiftFolk at 2:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Our almost 14 year old daughter....

Answer by rkoloms at 6:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I would like to say myself but I can't ...we have a senior and freshman in high school. Yes, they are girls and they are always asking for something. Even with saying no many times we are spending on them along with my son. A never ending thing...................................................
    Derenza

Answer by Derenza at 12:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My hubby and our fifteen year old daughter. I just wear rags.......lol
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I would say it's a tie. I shop more but he buys bigger things.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My husband would say it was me....but he doesn't understand that while I am the one spending most of the money it isn't being spent on me....I buy food, pay bills and get the kids what they need...the money he has goes to his needs,wants,desires and if I ask him to go and buy milk he wants money because he won't spend what he already has.
    Also he just HAS TO go to his cabin on weekends and needs cash for the gas,food and beer plus he says he needs cash for the bar so he "can buy a round"
    Man if I lived like he did he would divorce me!!!!......I wear old used clothes and eat leftovers...God better let me into heaven for my willing to give up me and my needs for the sake of others happiness
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Hubby and I really don't spend much on ourselves at all, what with the two teens that we have growing out of clothing and eating us out of house and home, as well as fees for activities, etc. In fact, I recently said that I would like to get my hair cut & colored for my upcoming birthday, but I really felt bad about it because I learned that it would cost about $70. Hubby said it will happen anyway and that I deserve it. ; ) He's sweet. It's true though....as far as hair goes, I only get it cut twice per year and normally dye it with the box from the store....whichever brand is on sale.
    Anonymous