So hows that "HOPE and CHANGE" going for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hope---I hope I find a job since I was just let go of the one I was at for 10 years
    Change---very little in my pocket

So hope and change mean different to me. What happend to all the jobs that were promised to be created when the Office changed over? I sure as hell cannot find them.

Oh wait a minute---there are new highway jobs that the illegals are working on. Or how about the illegals that they are wanting to give free college tuition to? I guess that is where all the hope and change went to??
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 6:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I dunno Question Mark. How's your snarky post going for you? I suppose McCain would have been the Savior of the USofA, right?

Why am I replying to this bullsh*t anyway?

Boredom I guess.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 2:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I haven't seen any change either way, I haven't seen anything in a bad way and I haven't seen anything in a good way. So it's just like having another president who just happens to be black nothing different really!! Your life must be going crappy since you want to blame Obama for it, because the only bad problems I have in my life come from my own actions!! LOL but I guess people like you like to blame others for your problems! LOL TROLL Go get a life!!
    Anonymous

• Well we are certainly heading for change and when the dems are done we will be lucky to have a ,little change in our pockets.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It was a campaign slogan, just like "Read my lips". Apparently neither meant much.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• LOL it's always the dems fault when it comes to republicans and it's always the rep. fault when it comes to the dems!! ROTFL!! That's why I'm independent because I like certain things from both sides!
    Anonymous

• Funny how people automatically ASSUME you are BASHING Obama and would prefer McCain? It is a simple question, I didn't read any Obama bashing, racial preference, or McCain praising.

my hope was lost when the election results came in. It was more than my personal disagreements with Obama's views, it was also about a one-sided control of our Government. It was bye-bye to checks and balances.

As for change, it'll be the only left in my couches when this one-sided government is done. spend, spend, spend. I was taught that you don't spend money when you don't have it.

thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Blah, blah, blah Thunder..when it's all you hear on a daily basis and it is an obvious dig at Obama am I REALLY too far off in my assumption?

I do find all the comments about couch change to be ridiculous. Even in Canada where they are almost taxed to breathe people still have money..imagine that!

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• it was also about a one-sided control of our Government. It was bye-bye to checks and balances.

So, out of curiosity did it bother you when the Republicans controlled everything for 6 years?

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• So, out of curiosity did it bother you when the Republicans controlled everything for 6 years?

It did me. As a wise man once said "absolute power corrupts, absolutely"
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009