• In the Spotlight:

What to do on being Dizzy?

So I'm Dizzy. DH teases me, You're A Dizzy of course, You're Blonde! Ha. Ha. But no. Really its from A Bad, Bad 3+ week long Period! I'm Miserable!! And Constant Washing.... I'm run down, to the end of my Rope.. Etc.. DH got his last Unemployment Check & it was $113.00! Times Are Tough!! No health insurance or anything! What Can I get to Help & build me up!? I feel like shutting Down!! I don't know what to do.. Any healthy suggestions? I had my Grand Sons over. 1& 4 & I fed one & played with the other Etc.. But it tired me out!! What do I need?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Health

• maybe iron is low, maybe your thyroid is messed up, maybe you are having blood pressure problems.

Really, this is something you need to get checked out, there are many things it could be and all of them need attention.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• are you sure its your period and not a miscarriage? Either way I would look into anemia. Loosing a lot of blood can cause that. See if you can get a blood test to check for anemia and your hcg levels.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Maybe you're depressed? that can cause the extra tiredness and being miserable
    Anonymous

• TRY TAKING MOTION SICKNESS PILLS U MIGHT HAVE LOW IRON OR WORK/STRESS UR SELF OUT ALOT
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• You sound anemic. Take iron supplements and see if that helps.
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• you should defenatley take it easy drink lots of water,take some iron pills and vitamin C,and eat healthy...I have the SAME problem when Im on my period I have really bad dizzy spells,when I take a shower EVEN WORSE I get all fuzzy and then I faint and feel out of breath and my body temperature changes and my fiance has to pick me up out of the shower!! my doctor says im not anemic I think I just get it from my mom bcuz she has a really bad iron deficency I was taking iron pills and vitamins every day and it totally helped 1,000 percent!! and u should get on medi-cal if ur having financial problems u get on medi-cal free and that day if its an emergency...I hope everything works out for u

skin172

Answer by skin172 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009