• In the Spotlight:

what does it mean to have two cycles in one month

about ever 9 -12 months i will have two cycles in one month,the doc tells me that is normal for someone my age which is 31. i also always end up pregnant when i do have one, but usualy also end up loosing them and the docs not know why.so what is going on with me.

shewolf481

Asked by shewolf481 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Health

• IDK BUT THAT HAPPENS TO ME OFTEN IT'S PROBABLY CUZ UR PERIOD STARTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH AND STARTS AGAIN AT THE END OF THE MONTH AND TRYING TO GET ADJUSTED, I GOT ON BIRTH CONTROL TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i always have one each month but for some odd reason since oct of 07 is when i started getting the 2 cycles, and i only get them like every 9-12 months and end up preg due to it which is ok cause my new hubby and i want one to add to our family anyways. but i also have had like 3 misscarrages and can't seem to keep them past 10 weeks.but the last one i had the doc went in and seriously cleaned and scrapped me out so she thinks it will take this time. but it just odd for me having that.plus she has me taking 5 vitamines aday to keep me healthy.
    shewolf481

Answer by shewolf481 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009