I am 18 and I want to go and get my DL and I been scared to drive but I have a child and I can depend on people talking me places and

I been studying my butt off but in VA we only get 3 trys and I went one time and did't pass the 1st part because my friend was driving me nuts! lol anyways can you ladies please help me and give me some questions with answers thats got them stuck? or that might help? Thanks alot!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• www.quia.com/de/paquiz.html

www.dmv.org/pa-pennsylvania/practice-tests.php

Try either of these two. One is a quiz game and one is a practice test. And they are both for PA. Good luck. An don't give up. It will be worth it. It is hard to always have to depend on others. This will help you for the rest of your life!!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Sorry, I don't know why I thought it was for PA and not VA. Hope they help anyway, if not, google VA driver's test. Oops!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Proper grammar skills might help.
    Anonymous

• OP ~ Is it the written or the driving test you have failed? If it is the written test, be sure to study and re-study your manual. If it is the driving test then you need more practice time.
    My 17 y/o daughter failed the written test her first time, but passed it the second time by studying more.
    Have faith in yourself - you can do it!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• thank you and anon: kiss my a$$ that might help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Did you get your DL yet? I also live in VA and FLUNG 2 times. COZ I didn't read the book and I only practice online Dmv test. It's totally different. Study the book. Let me know if you pass. Good luck if you are going soon
    mylilnathan

Answer by mylilnathan at 2:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2009