Can anyone help me out with this????

Ok so I was supposed to start AF the 1st. Last night I took a target brand test and after about thirty seconds a very faint line showed up. This morning with my first urine I took the second test in the box and the same thing. A very very faint positive. I went and bought a Clearblue Digital and it said not pregnant. Anyone have any input??

shaleesha2

Asked by shaleesha2 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was watching something on TLC last night and it says if you drink to much water to pee for the test it can mess up the test. Have you done that?
    Anonymous

• Ditto on the diluting your urine by drinking too much water. Wait another day, take another test. A faint line is a positive. And the reason why the digital test said NO might be because it's not sensitive enough. Different tests are designed to detect a different amount of the hcg hormone. Like I said, wait a day, take a different test. But yes, a faint line is positive!!
    Anonymous

• Your pregnant I'm sure. Congrats. Take another test tomorrow first thing in the morning and it'll be darker.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i had drank some juice and it was like the fourth time of me peeing this morning so I don't know. I'm going to the doc later to have them test me. thanks momma's
    shaleesha2

Answer by shaleesha2 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• take it first thing in the morning,as soon as you wake up.thats the best pee b/c its stayed in you all night
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• U may be pregnant. Try not 2 drink 2 much liquids before you go to bed, try the first urine in the morning and u get your result. If anything, go to your doctor for blood work for the accurate result. Goodluck!
    demelina56

Answer by demelina56 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2009