my baby is....

2nights ago I was in PAIN! my baby had positioned herself to my left side.It hurt my back,and side, and half my leg. But the weird thing was that I could see her sitting on my side,IT STUCK OUT A WHOLE INCH! when I pushed on her,It hurt so bad,and she would squirm and then move right back into place.then I went to sleep and woke up the next morning and she was still there.She stayed there for 2whole days.My question is,was she okay? I mean sitting in one place for 2 days seems kinda odd,doesn't it? And when I saw that big bulge on my left side,was that really her,or something else?She just moved 2day at like12pmand it was only a little bit,I can still see her poking out.And I just wanted to make sure she was okay.

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If she moved then she is fine, she just found her comfort spot
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yup she found a comfort spot. Be glad she's not by your ribs that hurts!lol
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 3:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• My daughter ALWAYS sat on my right side. As long as she's moving around every so often she's fine :) . Just be thankful she's not under your ribs. My daughter kicked me so hard one day it knocked the air right outta me! lol.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• As long as she's kicking every day, everything is fine. This is just a normal part of pregnancy.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• haha...thanks,but one more question,was that bump her on my left side? was she sticking out?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Most likely. My daughter used to toss and turn in my belly and there was always a lump of her head or butt or something moving around.
    AmandaMarie821

Answer by AmandaMarie821 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• That has been happening to me alot, my baby was on the right side and you could see right where he was, I never had that with my first prgnancy and I thought it was kind of neat to see his little body like that.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• my was always on my right side she stayed there and it was very painful but thats where she was comfortable i guess lol. the bump in my case was always her little butt sticking up or out. She always stayed head down from the time i was 20 wks up until i had her because i went into labor early and she was just preparing herself for delivery.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009