i should just walk away from my marriage?

i been married for 7 years and problems from the word go. and we been separated several times the last time was cause he cheated and lied about lots of important stuff. we been back together for 7 months with very little problems but im not feeling it. just the sight of my husband makes me ill. im not happy and dont think he is happy either. doesnt matter what i do its never good enough or its all my fault and we have NOTHING in common except for the kids. i know that there is no such thing as a perfect marriage and that there are going to be bad times where someone isnt happy but im miserable all the time. i want someone who shares my interest and values and who is appealing to me sexually, and its not about looks for me either my hubby isnt bad looking but there is just nothing there. should i hang in there and hope it gets better or just cut my losses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Cut your losses. Your gut is telling you to do it anyway and if he's miserable toward you and a cheater, why on earth would you even want to work it out? Screw it man, life is too short. Take a breath and look forward to your freedom!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• O LORD SWEETIE U GUYS NEED TO TAKE ONE NIGHT AND HAVE FUN 2GETHER GOIN OUT LIKE BEFORE UR KIDS EXISTED TO SEE IF THAT SPARKS STILL THERE. AND WHENU GET MARRIED IT MEANS TIL DEATH DOES U PART. AND U TWO HAVE KIDS SO THINK HOW IT WOULD AFFECT THEM, ONLY DO WHAT UR HEART FEELS
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• op here
    we tried the date night it ended with both of us pissed off and miserable
    Anonymous

• I say giveit one more chance just to see maybe time will heal things and you guys can talk things out. But I havn't been in that situation and don't know how you are feeling and how hard it is. Do you think from the bottom of your heart if there is still hope for your marriage and if there is I would do my hardest for the kids, and if there isn't then why be stick in a situation were there is no hope, and I'm sorry you going through this, best of luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• ****stick****** stuck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I vote for cutting loses and finding someone you were meant to be with if you feel that strongly. Once the sight of a man makes you ill then there is usually no turning back. Both would have to be willing to work at it and it sounds like you are beyond that. Tell him one more time to fix it or you are gone. See what happens then if there is no improvement then saddle up and ride off into the sunset

Answer by admckenzie at 3:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• why do you want to be miserable? I am remarried and have a wonderful life. My 1st was an F-in nightmare. check out plentyoffish.com.Life is too short to be unhappy.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Maybe this might help. Read these testimonials.

http://www.retrouvaille.info/testimonials.html

Try to see if you can find one close to your home. If you are interested, but are having problems getting more info, message me and I will help you find one.

This saved my marriage.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Ummm I don't know why people say you should stay if your miserable. Especially after all the cheating and lying you mentioned why would you look at him the same way? Find a man that will love you, respect you, and that makes you happy.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• This sounds exactly like my marriage and I would say its time to GO....Be happier Parents apart. Know though that it will be a struggle at the beginning. YOU will be so much happier!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2009