do you find this weird???

what would you think if an ex of 4 years ago who broke your heart and you never got over wrote you out of the blue asking if we could talk? mind you he wants to talk about his current relationship and sex life. since we dated i had my son and me and my man broke up and my ex and his girl had a lil girl and got engaged. i am not one to be mean. what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• If he needs a therapy he can goto a therapist. Don't let him back into your life because he is unhappy with the life HE chose. He is an EX for a reason!
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'd tell him to remember why he left and if i wasn't good enough for him to stick around and talk to then, then by golly I'm not here for him to talk with now. My x came to me for comfort when his mistress was murdered years ago. He cried like a baby but all I could think of is that she tore apart our family, I was struggling taking care of our 3 kids and he wanted ME to comfort him over her!!! Men can be so stupid and inconsiderate

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• check out plentyofish.com
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• He wants you as his shoulder to "cry on" with the hopes to be a booty call when he wants a break from domestic life. And because you are not over him as you have stated you'll take him back. Learn how to be "MEAN" or it will only lead to more heartache.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm not sure what I'd do to be honest but I don't think I could listen to one of my ex's whine to me about his current girlfriend and their sex life period. Some people can leave the relationships and still be really good friends but I don't think that would work for me.
    I'd have to tell him that I feel bad that he's going thru problems but that if he needs someone to talk to, he should choose a close friend or a therapist. And... I'm willing to bet she doesn't know he contacted you, so you're asking for problems most likely.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• He wants an ex with benefits.Tell him so sorry, I have to pass.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I agree with bella69147. He wants to talk to you about problems with his and his gf's sex life? C'mon.
    AngieG.

Answer by AngieG. at 7:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• don't do it! he is looking for an ex with benefits. Anyway, he has no business talking to you or anyone else about his present gf; he needs to be dealing with their problems with her and himself. what a selfish, narcissistic jerk he is!
    Anonymous