could I have adrenal fatigue? or something else? I dont feel like myself....

I didnt get much sleep last night, I just couldnt get comfy. today I felt ok at first, but as the day goes on I am feeling very lethargic, a little weak, my muscles ache and I cant keep still. I feel a little out of breathe and almost dehydrated, even though I've been drinking lots of water today. I dont feel hot as if I have a fever. I was diagnosed with HPV back in '07 and lately just...havent felt like myself. about a month ago I had what I thought to be a UTI, but the over the counter tests were negative and after taking cranberry pills the symptoms (just tummy uneasiness) went away. so I figure it is gone whatever it was. I went to a health food store, explained my symptoms (I was also feeling a little depressed/stressed and fatigued at the time), and the lady suggested I take homeopatic medicine for adrenal fatigue. after a couple days I felt better, so I stopped taking it, but every thing seems to have come back

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Health

• when I was pregnant with my last boy I was feeling like, I would get up out of bed by the time I got the living room I would be very tierd, they did some blood work and I ended up havign thyroid problem they gave me some pills and I felt much better. I stopped after I had my baby, went back to the Dr. they ran some test and I still have the whole thyroid problem and I'm animic (dono about the spell) my symptoms are, realy tierd, a bit dizzy can't consentrate, little depressed, I just straight out feel like crap, and I have low blood preasure, maybe talk to your Dr. they can run some blood test on you. I take the tyroid pill and I also take a once a day for women weight loss cuz it give me that extra boost of energy it helps a lot
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2009