Can a sinus infection make you have a high temp and body aches and cramps?

I went to the dr this morning and she told me I had a sinus infection and put me on antibiotics, but now my temp is going back up and I am starting to have body aches, AGAIN! I did it last night at about 2:00 in the morning.....

I feel terrible ;(

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 4:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Health

• YES ITS LIKE A FEVER,AND WHEN I TOOK SINUS PILLS IT MADE ME FALL ASLEEP FOR A WHILE BUT WHEN I GOT UP I FELT ALOT OF PAIN ON MY BODY
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Sure can. I was in bed for four days with a 104 temp and thought I had the flu because of how bad my body felt. I finally went to the hospital when my temp reached 105 and I couldnt get it down and found out it was from a sinus infection. Took the antibiotic and within a few days I felt great. Good luck, get lots of sleep...and hope you feel better soon.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009