Breastfeeding and baby slings

Ive heard other moms say they used some sort of sling so that they could nurse and still do things for the other children with her hands being free. Does anyone use a sling for nursing and if so which ones do you suggest? I have my 3rd due in september along with a 1 year old and 3 year old. Please help!!!!

Softwater

Asked by Softwater at 4:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They have slings specifically for nursing. I have an Evenflo one. Never really used it for nursing, but I could see how you could. And if you don't use it for nursing you can definitely just use it to carry baby around while you clean house.
    AmandaMarie821

Answer by AmandaMarie821 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I like the Baby K'tan. Cradle position is good for nurseing an then you can change the position as the baby gets older.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 5:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009