WHEN THE KIDS ARE AWAY.....MOM'S GET TO?????

WHAT IMMEDIATELY CAME TO MIND WAS WHEN MY SON WAS AWAY WITH FRIENDS FOR SEVERAL DAYS, OR OVER NIGHTS- MY THING WAS TO WALK AROUND THE HOUSE WITH A TEE SHIRT AND PANTIES,ESPECIALLY CAUSE MY HOUSE WAS HIDDEN WITH NO DIRECT NEIGHBORS TO LOOK OUT TOO OR INTO MY HOME. BACK THEN THE PRICE OF FREEDOM WAS SO SIMPLE... YOU KNOW???

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got to make a bowl of popcorn and sit with my feet up and read.

Answer by Bmat at 4:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• My kids have been at my dad's for the week. I've slept in, gone to a movie with my hubby, spent the day playing on the computer, enjoyed the quiet. I haven't had to vaccum once this week. I'm picking them up in a couple and I will be happy to have them back, but this was my holiday and I"ve enjoyed it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I would have to cry everyday all day. My Dd is 13 months old and I have never left her with anyone but her father we are just not ready to allow someone else to take her. I'm crazy yes i know.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• When my son is at his grandparents, my hubby and I will go on a date. Out to dinner, see a movie...do a little shopping or sit at home and do nothing and wonder what is my kid up to now?
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i would love to be kid free for at least a day so i can lounge around and read or just do nothing. i dont remember the last time i had me time
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I relax a little. It's my mom or MIL that will take them overnight so I know they are in good hands. But my favorite is that I get to watch TV and it not be a kids show LOL.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I get naked all the time... but that is just me...

I have been kid free for brief periods, I remember snatches (LOL) that is all...

mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I get "free from kid time "when they go to bed.If my hubby is at work I just get online. Sometimes I will buy myself a bottle of either Long Island Ice Tea(TGI Friday brand)and add little Belmont Beverage samples to it just to get a little buzz.(or Pina Colada is good too)
    I am DYING for us to have JUST ONE NIGHT FOR US(my hubby and I where we can go out as lte as we want ,maybe go dancing-my mom acts funny even if we have her watch our children and my husband is closing and I am overnight-this has my husband home 1st -the latest he's ever been has been 12:45 am.
    I love karaoke and pool and haven't done these in the LONGEST!
    maidmomma

Answer by maidmomma at 6:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• when my stepdaughter leaves with her mom, i enjoy eating lots of junkfood without having to share...lol (is that wrong?)
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I clean up all the mess that I don't care enough to deal with when they're home.
    AngieG.

Answer by AngieG. at 7:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2009