Leaning forward to pee...

This may seem odd but does anyone else have to lean forward to pee, Im pretty sure its just because the baby is so low but I will feel like I have to pee but it wont come out unless I lean forward. I was just curious if this has ever happened to anyone else in their 3rd trimester.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• haha..yea Im in my 3rd trimester too I do something like this,I lean to the right.haha..anything to help me pee and get it all out so I dont cough or laugh and pee myself...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• With my first pregnancy I definitely leaned forward to pee in the 3rd trimester.
    AmandaMarie821

Answer by AmandaMarie821 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yes it is normal. Doctors actually tell you to do this if you are having a hard time because you are peeing so much. It really helps empty the bladder.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• lol yea, i do the lean forward aswell. i dont have much of a problem peeing, but it always gives that extra push in the flow lol. and its almost as if i can feel my bladder emptying and feeling the liquids going down lol.
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Haha thank you for posting this! I am almost 35 weeks and I have been having the hardest time peeing! It feels like I have to go really bad but when I'll sit down to go, hardly any will come out! I'm gonna try the lean forward thing next time. Maybe it'll keep me from going to the bathroom 3495378 times a day! Haha thanks ladies!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i have to lean forward an slightly lift my right leg haha.... does not work with the left leg for some reason haha.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 6:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2009