Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do if there wrong?

the parents who have a baby that has girl and boy parts how do they choose which one stays and which one goes? what is they choose the wrong one,then what? in that case is it okay for the baby to be gay,b/c its not technically gay,its only liking the opposite sex like a str8 person. And how would the parents tell the child? even more so if they choose the wrong sex?

Answer Question

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 18 (5,452 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • We had a girl in my high school who was born with a "teeny weenie." I think what they did in her case was study her DNA and saw that she was genetically a girl (had 2 X chromosomes) but somewhere along the like the parts got mixed up. So they cut off the weenie and made her look just like every normal girl. I would think there would be a way where they could figure out what you were really supposed to be and go from least I would hope.

    Answer by Ash9724 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

  • I agree with the previous poster. I don't know enough about it, but I would want to make a decision based on the chromosomes and DNA. If that isn't possible I don't think I would do anything for a long while.

    Answer by micheledo at 4:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

  • I personally dont think I would do anything until I knew for sure as to what the sex is. 3-4 years of age.

    Answer by DandieMandie at 5:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.