how accurate are sonograms done in the er?

i had a sonogram done in the er and the doctor was on a cell phone it was not done like my previous sonograms. (i had them done for ovarian cyst a few years ago though this is my first pregnancy and it was my first sonogram durning the pregnancy) im roughly 3 to 4 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I want to know this too..
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• were they looking for something specific?? why was it in the er??
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• *******they were just checking if i was having a miscariage i guess. i had some little (very little) spoting a few hours before. i went in they checked my cervix which was still closed, then gave me the sonogram. I have on the 14th but i have been stressing since june 9th about this and at that point i thought i was about 7 to 9 weeks based on my last sexual activity. thou i did have some play the 1st week on may i dout there was any thing left behind******
    Anonymous

• he was on his phone? what an ass
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2009