Another Water Breaking question lol

Im experiencing dampness between my legs, its definately not pee. I keep going to the restroom to wipe (maybe it was sweat) but it feels a little more than sweat. it doesnt go down my leg, bc my legs touch. this is my 3rd baby so, i know every pregnancy is different. but i even used baby powder if it was sweat. it just doent feel like enough for my water but too much to be sweat. its in my inner thighs...

MamaStrawBerry1

Asked by MamaStrawBerry1 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go in(to the doc) and see... your water could be leaking...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• If the baby is in the right position he could be blocking the flow of the water. Have it checked out! Your water breaking could be a gush or a trickle!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• would it help if i laid down? would that help move his head if its blocking??
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• and hes moving a lot... does that mean anything?
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• would it help if i took a shower? could i be able to tell better after a shower??
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• How far along are you?
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• If you are due soon, I doubt laying down will change the position much. If you are leaking and the baby is due soon you really should get to a doctor. On the other hand, it is good that the leak (if that is what it is) is slow. Your body replenishes the fluid regularly so the baby is probably not in distress from fluid leaking. (Although I am not a doctor!)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I have been having something similar and got checked out. mine turned out to be the cervical tissue around the mucus plug becoming dislodged and leaking... I would at least call. also they told me that if I lay down for like 1/2 hour it should "pool" then either standing or leaning over should make it leak out... just a thought. but like I said its probably best to at least call. good luck and keep us posted
    Anonymous

• If it's just wet, with basically no sign of actual leaking then it just could be a discharge. Some women experience an increase in vaginal discharge during their pregnancy. If it's like a thicker consistency than water, it's probably a discharge. If it's the same as water, call you doctor and have him/her check you out.
    AmandaMarie821

Answer by AmandaMarie821 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2009