Has anyone had the Novasure procedure?

Someone on here said the Novasure procedure was good for the Heavy periods nothing else helped. I'm wondering about your 2 Cents on it? Was it Worth it? Painful? Costly? We're jobless & uninsured! But I feel Hopeless & depressed to the end of my Rope! Any Advice would be Greatly Accepted & appreciated!! Thank you much in advance!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Health

• I had the procedure 2 years ago. To me, it was worth it. No, it wasn't painful - you are put to sleep and afterwards I was just crampy for a few days. I don't know the cost - we had insurance and I had a $100 deductible. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Some women don't have a period after they have the procedure. I have like 2 days of spotting and a 3rd day of a stained discharge.
    DeeGillette

Answer by DeeGillette at 11:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2009