Does anyone know where I can get more free Enfamil? (It sells great on eBay)

I know Enfamil is giving way FULL cans of Enfamil and $$$$ in Enfamil checks again, but I've only been able to come up with one source.

There are plenty of people who can use free formula so I'd like to list as many places as possible. Last time I found 6 different places to sign up – I was selling Enfamil on eBay along with the coupons (selling free stuff is always great lol)

Anyone know of any other links? I'll be happy to share what I find.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 5:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://freesamplelady.com  1st banner....

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Hold up.........am I understanding you correctly? You're asking for free formula so you can turn around and sell it for profit? Or, are you collecting free formula to give to those in need?

Sure hope it's the latter, rather than the former...............
    Anonymous

• i know times are hard...but seriously..selling free stuff is pretty rediculous!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• LOL Actually I'm looking for links to put on my website for those who need free formula. However, I have to see if they are REAL offers before I post them. So I sign up for the free formula and formula checks. I do have one can of formula on my site for free, but shipping is nearly as much as the cost of formula. So I sell the free formula I get on eBay and either donate the money to the hungersite.com OR I use the money to ship items for free to people in need. Here's the link I have to the free formula: http://stuckathomemom.com/?page_id=339
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yeah right like we really believe you sell formula on Ebay and give the money to charity! Just like we believe the stuff on your site is really free. Duh you have inflated shipping on your "free" garbage laying around your house then you say its free but charge a ton to ship it. No ones that dumb and you're a troll for taking formula away from people who would really use it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• As usual those who want to do nothing but trouble hide their face out of ignorance.

Obviously you have no idea what shipping costs. I donate the money to thehungersite.com or use it to pay for shipping for those who can't afford it. If I was planning on selling it and keeping the money why would I tell you I planned to sell it - I would have told you I needed it. If I lied and told you I needed it then people would have fallen all over themselves to help me find the links.

I don't really care if someone like YOU believes it or not. No one takes your post seriously, because you don't show your face. I've sent free items to many many members right here on CM. I could have some of them email you, I'm sure they would. But of course they can't because you're just causing trouble.

Anonymous posters are pathetic.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2009