not hungry?????

for the past two or three days i havent been hungry at all.. all i have eatin in like three bowls of ceral. and i was forcing myself to do that.. is this bad??? i never ate much befor i got pregnant but now i want to be healthy for the baby.

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 5:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your body won't allow you to starve yourself or your baby. When your baby needs food, you will get hungry. That's just how things work! I am 35 weeks and my appetite has gone done DRAMATICALLY over the past week. My doctor said its all normal. Kind of like when we are going through growth spurts as children, we'll eat tons of food for a week and then suddenly not be hungry at all and then BOOM we grow 3 inches.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• you will be fine. I haven't had much of an appetite throughout this pregnancy. I am now almost 30 weeks and now the hunger has set in big time. Don't worry, you and your baby will be fine. Just eat something, don't worry about the amount, just eat.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i have the same problem ..im 11 weeks now and i have a real hard time eatting not because i feel sick but because i just cant get hungary and i gag when i see food
    firstbaby10

Answer by firstbaby10 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2009