Home Rentals.

Hello Moms!!! I live in Atlanta and I am seeking a home to rent. I prefer a 3br that rents for $750 or less. I also have some credit issues and would really appreciate it if the home owner/landlord is willing to work with me in regards to my credit.

If anyone has any information or what direction to point me in, I would be forever gracious!!!

Have a WONDERFUL 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY weekend!!!

BRANDIE2458

Asked by BRANDIE2458 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• My god that's expensive... I know where I won't be moving! And I would SO be moving out if I were you!... I pay $500 a month for my entire house and huge yard... And That's REALLY high here! Sorry I can't be any help, I just had to say DAMN THAT'S A LOT OF DOUGH!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• To you, that is expensive. In Chicago, I doubt that you can get a run down 3 bedroom apartement in a terrible neighborhood for under $1,000.

Try www.craigslist.org

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• We want to relocate...I want to know where SabrinaMBowen lives! LOL I am in Tifton and we are looking to relocate also. Where in Atlanta are you looking? If you narrow down the area you might get more responses.
    starlite66

Answer by starlite66 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• lol...yea where i live 700 for a decent size 2 bedroom is cheap!! we have to deal with the military around here...when im trying to move i make a list from online realtors listings, craigslist (those are usually by owner) and the local news paper's classifides....that should give you a big list..then you can call and see who works with credit problems and narrow your list from there....Good luck hun
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009