do you think obama winnng the election was a case of "prom king"?

popular & charming, but no smarts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• lol, OP, all due respect to you- it wouldn't have mattered how you phrased it or what terms you used these things always take a nasty turn somewhere- and even if you DID think he was the "prom king" it's your opinion to think what you want with- I'm slowly but surely getting that just because two people disagree, it doesn't necessarily mean one or the other is right or wrong, good or bad, it just means they have a different perspective.
    Someones ALWAYS angry on cm...lol..(sometimes even me- it is a really great way to blow off steam without affecting real life-lol)
    athenax3

Answer by athenax3 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If only they could have re-enacted the prom scene in "Carrie." lol
    Anonymous

• Yes I certainly do. I think people were so blinded by their hatred for Bush that they immediately chose Obama without doing much research on him or his policies. I would have rather had a different candidate for the Repub side, I thought McCain was a little too liberal for calling himself a republican, but still, anyone would be better than Obama in my opinon. It's just like American Idol. Some people can't sing but keep getting voted through because the public "likes" them. That's not what the competition is about but people are too ignorant to realize that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• well, couldnt the same be said about Bush? and for that matter, most other presidents as well? LOL VOTE THIRD PARTY!
    Anonymous

• Even more than that, it was the biggest fraud,and stolen election ever perpetrated on the American public. That election was bought and paid for for him by liberal Hollywood,and the leaders of some of the most vile, anti-American countries on this planet! Why do you think he's getting into bed with Hugo Chavez, and the others? Because they helped buy the election,in exchange for him staying out of their business. And, now it's time to pay the piper! Disgusting and revolting. That's all that can be said for it!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, right. No smarts. A constitutional law scholar who graduated at the top of his class at Harvard Law School, Editor of the Harvard Law Review, Professor of Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago. Not to mention his B.A. from Columbia University. Sounds like a smart guy to me.
    Anonymous

Bush graduated Yale and then got his MBA from Harvard. Still want to make that claim?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• constitutional law scholar who graduated at the top of his class at Harvard Law School, Editor of the Harvard Law Review, Professor of Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago. Not to mention his B.A. from Columbia University. Sounds like a smart guy to me.

Big freakin deal! Doesn't mean he's smarter, just better connected.
    Anonymous

• "Even more than that, it was the biggest fraud,and stolen election ever perpetrated on the American public."

Really?!! Just an FYI. You can only steal close elections (like Bush/Gore 2000). Obama won in a landslide. There is no way to steal those.
    Anonymous

• Obama did NOT "win by a landslide." He didn't "win" at all. If I can find the links, I'll post them. Doubt they're still around, I'm sure he got rid of them real soon. And, FYI, Bush DID NOT steal that election. You people are pathetic, still screaming about that 9 years later.
    Anonymous