I need moms of TTC opinions please!

My boyfriend and are TTC. I want to try the clomid procedure, but I went online to www.fertilaid.com and im thinking about doing the fertilaid pills. The clomid is known to have negative side effects. The fertilaid has no side effects bcause it is made of natural herbs, with the clomid, my doc is going to prescribe it to me, but with the fertilaid I have to buy online. My boyfriend and I are not working at the moment, and im not thinking about the clomid. I want to try the fertilaid. I don't kno what to do. We are not financially stable. I need a opinion from anybody, I want to know if im doing the right thing at the moment. My boyfriend and I are ready to have a baby. I need a opinion or advice. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think there are many other parts of your life you should work on first before you have a baby. There is a difference between what you want and what is best. I think you and BF will be happier and better parents in the long run if you get stable first. Having a baby will put you so far behind, you may never catch up! I do not know how old you are, but I am guessing you have time later to have a baby!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Im on the Same boat as you are! If there is no side effects and the doctor recommended it to you Sounds Good!, Theres just one thing do you think that it can increase your chances of having twins?, how long have you been trying? if not to long then give it a month or 2 more,!! Honey its Up to you and your soon to be babys daddy:) I give you Tonsss of Baby Dust! Good Luck Honey!!
    BabyStrawberry

Answer by BabyStrawberry at 6:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Im with the 1st poster...why are you having a baby if neither of you are working? You need to have jobs and health insurance 1st. If you are on public assistance you should be off of that as well. When you can do that and live comfortably then think about having a baby.
    maddisont05

Answer by maddisont05 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• no no no no...im sorry but no.
    you aren't really ready to have a baby
    neither one of you is working???
    my SO works full time plus, i work ft min wage, and part time massage which is good money and i can make my own schedule. and he says we aren't ready because of money... he is constantly worried about not being able to support children because of the way he was raised. dirt poor living off ramen and had to quit HS to get a job and pay rent /bills for the 13 ft travel trailer he shared with his dad. he doesnt want that for his kids.
    he has good insurance an i will get some through my min wage job because it is full time. we have been together for 5 years, are almost 30 and the only child we have is in heaven.
    Anonymous

• I'm in agreement of many of the people here. I wanted a baby so bad for awhile, and we had the money, but our work just wasn't condusive to having kids at the moment. I'm glad I waited. It might be painful now, but waiting really makes it worth it. However if you are still set on it, I would do more research on Fertiaid. Just because it's an herbal suppliment doesn't mean it doesn't have side effects. In fact many herbal and natural suppliments have major ones, they just don't advertise them, and in most cases aren't required to. I have heard that Fertilaid causes naseua, heartburn, and a few other things, but again so can chlomid. Just do some major reasearch before you do either.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 7:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2009