I READ SO MANY POSTS!

I read so many posts with the sm complaining about the bm being a pain. Could it be that some of you sm's were the reason for the divorce and that is why the bm is so bitter. My ex left me for another woman. They dated six months before i knew they were even together. WHen i found out, he left me for her. Yes, i do make things a little harder for him. I leave his girlfriend out of it though. But if the two of you were having an affair , then i can see why the bm is being difficult. If the divorce was her fault, then she should be more reasonable. Why do you think the bm in your life makes your life miserable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Me being the sm (the new wife) they are bitter bc they had a good man and let him slip through their fingers and now regrets it...atleast that is what happened to them...I won the prize though :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Well in my case dh and bm were never married never lived together, he told her things were over before we got involved w/ one another,however she thought that their once a month shopping trips for things for the kids meant that they were together and all (shes nuts) anyhow once she found out about me all hell broke loose, all the crap she talked about me and my kids including my ds w/ my dh, and all of it is out of pure jealousy nothing else, I got what she thought she was going to get and that pisses her off beyond belief, thankfully though almost two years later she has FINALLY backed off, I think once we got married she got the picture.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• LOL if the divorce were her fault she should be more reasonable. You don't know many people, do you? SO's ex left for another man and is still with him. I think the new boyfriend doesn't like having their kids around so she takes it out on them. Sad. She pushed her oldest kid (by another man, not SO) out of the house because he said it was him or the boyfriend. Fortunately SO's kids will be 18 soon, if she doesn't push them out before then.
    Anonymous

• what is bm and sm?
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• The problem is the term step-mother. They new wives tend to think that is what they are, mothers. They are nothing to these children and need to accept that fact. Then there would be a lot less problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2009