how many sell crafts on ebay

how many mak emoney by selling crafts on ebay?
i need an at home job an dmost of them are bs . ive been thinking of selling at home crafts on ebay

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's a little more difficult to sell crafts on eBay as opposed to craft shows and such because generally people go to eBay specifically looking for something, and finding it at a bargain price, like a yard sale. You can perhaps *try* a few, and spend the time coming up with a good title to help get clicks to your auction.

You can also try craigslist and look into vending at local craft fairs, flea markets and other local fairs and festivals
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i am an army veteran.......umm...not muchi can do from home with that one lol. and we are moving to germany shortly which is great, but because of this craft fairs etc. are going to be hard becuse of the language barrier..i am working on learning german but that doesn thappen over night.

skill wise........i am a belly dancer but anthing with entertainment is not stable financially and im not a master with it yet......i make my own costumes so im considering making costume materials and selling them.

i do have good computer skills and microsoft office but i dont have prior job experience that relates to that.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• not a crafter - yuck! - But you could probibly do better with Esty than with Ebay.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2009