What should I do????

What should I do, hubby and I have been fighting since last night both of our feelings are hurt cause of what was said.... I've tried talking to him and he gets pissed off at me and then were at it again, so I tried leaving it alone and not talking to him and he asked me why Im not talking to him. I told him cause what ever I say comes out wrong so I figured I'd leave u alone but hes still pissy... Dose anyone have any ideas on what I should do, should I just suck it up and say sorry first again like I always do (most of the time I just say it to make things better) or carrie on with my day as I have been for the last hour. Please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Some growing up needs to be done. Marriage counseling will do some good, too.
    Anonymous

• U know it's hard to suck things up and move on but you have to look at the whole picture and figure out if whatever you are fighting over is worth it at least that's what I do I hate being upset at my husband and usually I am the one trying to make things better someone gotta give in. I say let it go and try to move on. Good luck
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I agree with luvmyfam6. Let it go. Tread lightly for a few days and see if he comes around. You both should agree that when arguing you don't call names and you don't dredge up past problems.

Answer by Bmat at 7:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009