If you believe in reincarnation ...

can you give me details on your thoughts of it? When we get reincarnated is it alwasy back into human form? Or can you come back as an animal as well? What about other living things, like a tree?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 6:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you believe I think you can come back as any living creature or thing. I would like to believe once we leave this earth we don't come back into it but go and live in Heaven with our father God and live happily ever after...

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i actually been doing research on this cause i was curious to know more. from all the research i did human souls stay human souls and we come back to achieve soul perfection and come to earth realm to learn important info and to complete tasks. one good author that i like is sylvia browne her books are easier to understand.
    Anonymous

• I do not believe we generally come back as animals, BUT I believe that once we die we go to the Elysian Fields/SummerLand/Paradice (whatever you choose to call it). We remain there until we CHOOSE to come back. When we do come back we come back as people... I'm sure there are acceptions, there always are, to every rule. But people are people are people...

There are some faiths that teach differently. Hindu I believe teaches that your reincarnated form in the next life is based upon your actions in this life... They reincarnate until they reach the ultamate form... But I'm not 100% possative on that.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I believe in reincarnation, but I think you only come back as a human.
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 6:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• My personal thoughts on reincarnation are that ones souls must learn certain lessons in order to become completely "pure" so that it may join with the divine energy. While I am not completely sold on the idea that plants have souls I do believe that a soul can be reincarnated into human or animal in order to learn said lessons.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Some believe you can come back as anything.

I, personally, think human stays human. I just think our energies(souls) are a certain size and made up of certain particles or whatever its called, so it kind of has to stay in the same role.
    I believe we have lessons that we've set up for ourselves to learn. Each life we learn more and more and as we do we become more cleansed and ready to become one with the Divine.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I believe that we reincarnate into human form to carry on with our life's journey/lessons that we need to fulfill...

I believe and have believed that we have a past life of almost every era right from the begining of man himself... that there are lessons in life that can not be completed in only one era ... and that when we do complete our journey we become part of the whole, earth, light, energy, it all...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I am not sure on that one. I am a Christian, and would love to think that once we live this earth, that's it...we go to heaven and spend eternity with God in Paradise...however, I have listened and read some of Sylvia Browne's stuff also, and she makes some interesting points about reincarnation and the after life. I would be lying if I said that I knew for sure because I don't.....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2009