pain with kidney stones?

I had a lythotripsy 2 weeks ago.I am ttc also.Well I went back to the doc last week and they sais I still had a few larger stones left.He said I may pass them and I may not .He wants me to have a CAT scan in 4 weeks to see if I passed them.Well yesterday I started hurting again.It isnt in my back like it usually is .It is in my blatter.I mean it hurts bad.Do you think it could be a stone or an infection from the jagged stones left over.I am at work today .What can I do for this pain that isnt going to drug me up???

ann202124

Asked by ann202124 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Health

• I understand that kidney stone pain is supposed to be as bad as childbirth.

Answer by Bmat at 7:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I have two babies and let me tell you it is worse..
    ann202124

Answer by ann202124 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Gosh, Ann, I am very sorry that you have been through so much. If it should be a bladder infection you should get it treated. Go to an urgent care center now if you can and get some relief. Actually, since you are in so much pain, maybe you should go to even the ER.

Answer by Bmat at 7:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2009